The Latest News and Announcements from the School of Allied Health Professions
Fall Quarter 2016
- Fall quarter has began. Welcome back students
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences Open House slated for November 9th. More Info
- Week of Renewal- October 10-14.
- Lunch Power begins for SAHP students.
- Save the Date: December 7th-Occupational Therapy Graduate Colloquium. More Info
- Farewell Janelle Guerrero, Cardiopulmonary Sciences Dept, CEPT Program.
- Farewell Yasmin Chene, Physician Assistant Program, 14 years of Service.
- Newly Hired Staff
Mary Arzola (Admissions)
Clinton (Drew) Riddle (LSE)
Maritza Diaz (Admissions)
Valeria Mosqueda (Physician Assistant)
Sandra Bailey – Administrative Secretary - PA
- Newly Hired Faculty
Shalini Carter, PhD -Associate Professor for Micro for CLS
Wayne Dewri, Assistant Professor (Physician Assistant)
Andrea Fanica, MS, RD, Nutr/DTCS, Instructor for Affiliation Coordination
Lida Gharibvand, PhD Assistant Professor in Research & Statistics
Ray Ho, BS, Radiation Sciences, Instructor in Nuclear Medicine, Program Director
Wessam Labib, MD, PA medical director
Aaron Moesser, MOT,OTR/L OT Academic Field Coordinator
- Retired Faculty & Staff
Kathy Davis – CLS, Program Director
Jim Brandt – CLS, Micro teacher
Andrea Walker – PT, Administrative Assistant
Judi Palladino, OT, Field Coordinator
Ardis Wazdatskey, Portfolio Director
- Job Fair- October 28, 2016
- Wil Alexander Memorial
- School Closed December 22nd at 2pm through January 3, 2017. Happy Holidays Everyone!
- Farewell Ehren Ngo, Cardiopulmonary Sciences Dept, EMC Program.
- We celebrated our 50th Anniversary at our Homecoming Gala in April.
- We took some time off for Spring Break
- Finals Week is the week of June 6-10.
- Graduation Weekend is June 10-12 With Commencement starting at 8:00 am and 10:30 am in the Drayson Center
- Registration for the 50th Anniversary Homecoming Events and CE Convention opens.
- SAHP is bringing awareness to American Heart Health month through various events in the month of February. The Cardiopulmonary Sciences Dept is doing a campus wide CPR Flash mob Practice, Feb 10th after chapel.
- Annual LLU Campus wide Open House, Sunday, January 24th.
- Week of Renewal. Jan 11-15.
- Wil Alexander Series. Wednesday 5 pm. Centenniel Complex. The Nepal Earthquake-Call to Action by Dr Scott Nelson.
- Winter quarter has begun.
- Finals week is complete and we are working on Final Grades for Fall Quarter.
- The School of Allied Health Professions will be closed for Christmas from December 24, 2015 – January 4, 2016.
See more of what is happening at SAHP on Facebook