Sonography Bachelors Degree- Coming 2018
Medical Sonography Bachelor's Degree (Pending Board and WASC approval)
- Medical Sonography Bachelor's Brochure (New Program Offering)
Important Program Update
We are transitioning our current Medical Sonography program to a Bachelor's program which will be starting in the Summer Quarter of 2018. Here are the following changes beginning Summer 2018
- Application window for admissions is June 1- October 31.
- Unofficial transcripts must be sent to the department for advisement before submitting application.
- Proof of Associates Degree including required prerequisite courses must be completed before starting program.
- Program will begin Summer quarter 2018 instead of Fall Quarter.
Not sure if to apply for 2018?
- If you can complete your Associates degree and LLU minimum units and all current prerequisites listed on our brochure by June 2018, we recommend applying for this year.
- If you have less than 40 college credits and or cannot complete the prerequisites and Associates Degree by June 2018, we recommend having your unofficial transcripts sent so we can advise you on what you will need to complete in order to apply to our program. This may possibly save you time and fees.
For questions contact: email@example.com