Tuition and Fees
Financial Policies and Information
- 2016-2017 Allied Health Schedule of Charges and Financial Information Now through Spring Quarter 2017
- 2016-2017 Allied Health Professions Estimated Program Cost Sheets Now through Spring Quarter 2017
- 2017-2018 Allied Health Professions Estimated Program Costs Sheets Summer 2017-Spring Quarter 2018
The Office of the Dean is the final authority in all financial matters and is charged with the interpretation of all financial policies. Any exceptions to published policy in regard to reduction or reimbursement of tuition must be approved by the dean. Any statement by individual faculty members, program directors, or department chairs in regard to these matters is not binding on the school or the University unless approved by the dean.
Registration is not complete until tuition and fees for the required installment are paid; therefore, the student should be prepared to make these payments during scheduled registration for each academic year. There may be adjustments in tuition and fees as economic conditions warrant.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
The following links will provide information regarding the cost of the certificate, financing available, median debt, normal timeframe for completion, and job placement rates for students that have completed this program. To view this information, Click links below:
- Health Information Administration - RHIA Certificate Disclosure
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography - Cardiac Sonography Certificate Disclosure
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diagnostic Medical Sonography Certificate Disclosure
- Medical Dosimetry Certificate – BS Physics Track - BS Dosimetry Certificate Disclosure
- Medical Dosimetry Certificate – Radiation Therapy Track - RTT Dosimetry Certificate Disclosure
General Financial Practices
Each student is expected to arrange for financial resources to cover all expenses before the beginning of each school year.
Previous accounts with other schools or this University must have been settled.