Adventist Human Subjects Researchers Association
2017 Adventist Human Subjects Researchers Association Annual Meeting
Presented on the Campus of Loma Linda University
May 17-20, 2017
We invite you to attend the Adventist Human-Subjects Research Association (AHSRA) Conference at Loma Linda University May 17-20, 2017.
AHSRA’s Theme for 2017 is -- Whole Person and Community Health and Wellness
The conference will feature presentations that examines factors that facilitate mental, spiritual and physical health of those visible in the public square to those in the shadows.
The conference will explore such issues as:
• The role that spirituality plays in health
• How physical health impacts spirituality
• The relationship between mental health, physical health and spiritual well-being
• How to impact the health of vulnerable populations
• How to impact the health of communities
Presentations will be approximately 20 minutes each including 5 minutes for discussion.