Tell us about your LLU Student Experience!
The School of Allied Health Professions Deans Office conducts ongoing surveys to obtain feedback to help determine what we are doing right and what we can improve on to better our school and to better future student's experiences. The results are compiled and tabulated by the Dean's Office and presented to the Dean and Administrative Executive Council.
About our Surveys
- These surveys apply to the School of Allied Health Professions at Loma Linda University only.
- Our surveys are designed for different audiences including current students, prospective students, alumni, and those visiting our campus & website.
- Our surveys have been condensed down to shorter more specific topics to save the contributor time.
- Our surveys are conducted online using Qualtrics software. Taking one of our surveys will take you away from the Loma Linda website. Once you have completed your survey, hit your back button to return!
- We encourage feedback on surveys where contributors can provide their SAHP experiences.
- If you have a major concern that is adversely affecting your student experience, we encourage you to talk to your professor, program director, department chair or to our Academic Affairs office to seek resolution. Our faculty are approachable and are willing to work with students.
For All Allied Health Students Enrolled in the 2013-2014 Year
Questions regarding overall Student Experience
for students enrolled Fall Qtr 2014-Spring 2015
For SAHP Students, Alumni & Faculty
Represent Allied Health Online
For Students, Alumni, Faculty
Surveys conducted online using Qualtrics Software
For Questions about Allied Health Surveys,
SAHP Deans Office