Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions offers the following degrees online. See specific program information and additional distance education information below:
Our program advisors are available to answer your questions.
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Informatics - Master's Degree (Health Informatics and Info Mgt)
- Imaging Informatics - Certificate (Radiation Technology)
- Nutritional Care Management - Masters Degree
- Occupational Therapy - Doctorate Degree
- Radiologist Assistant - Master's Degree
- Radiation Sciences - Bachelor's Degree
- Radiation Sciences - Master's Degree
Distance Education Information includes state restrictions for online programs.