Everyone is invited to join us for the Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting for the new Department of Orthotics and Prosthetics Mentone Campus on Sunday December 1, 2019. We look forward to seeing you there!
9/21/18: O&P Online Recruitment Fair
Information for Perspective Students, Recent Graduates, and Residents
- This free unique online event enables residency candidates and new/future graduates of O&P technician and practitioner programs the opportunity to connect with prospective employers in a 100% online forum using the innovative iVent platform. Educational opportunities will also be made available from the major O&P professional organizations including NCOPE, The Academy, The American Board for Certification, AOPA, NAAOP, and US-ISPO.
- The event begins at 9AM and concludes at 5PM Eastern Standard Time.
- The morning session will create a venue for O&P professional organizations to disseminate information about the resources and opportunities that exist for current students and new graduates.
- The afternoon session will be dedicated to connecting candidates with prospective employers and to learn about the opportunities available to a new graduate.
- Representatives from prospective employers and facilities will host live interactive sessions for the candidates to learn about the organization and determine if they have an opportunity they wish to pursue in the future.
- Link for more information and to register for the event:
9/24/18: LLU and SAHP New Student Orientation and Welcome Back Bash
9/28/18: MSOP New Student Orientation
- This is always a day filled with challenge, growth, and unification.
9/28/18: Board Exam Prep Course-Part 1, Exam Strategy
- Loma Linda University MSOP Program is pleased to offer our upcoming graduates and alumni a full day of exam preparation.
10/19/18: Prosthesis Design with the Human in Mind
- A special lecture with Jonathan Corney, professor of Design, Manufacture, and Engineering Design at Strachclyde University and Stefania Sansoni, PhD in Aesthetics of Prosthetic Design from Strathclyde University.
- The discussion will cover the design of prosthetic limbs while addressing the stigma associated with amputation and the aesthetics of prosthetic devices.
11/2/18: MSOP Capstone Presentations and Investiture Ceremony
- Time: 8am-3pm
- Location: Wong Kerlee Conference Center
- Agenda: Capstone Presentations, O&P Service Learning Presentations, Investiture Ceremony (Perspectives and Reflections on the O&P Profession, Significance of the Apron and White Coat)
11/16/18: Board Exam Prep Course-Part 2, O&P Mock Exams
- Loma Linda University MSOP program offers all upcoming graduates a full day course to test their didactic, theoretical, and clinical skills in a simulated Board Exam style format.
12/14/18-1/7/19: Winter Break
Please contact Heather Appling with any questions