To learn more about Loma Linda University we invite you to review our web site, ask questions, visit us on our campus and meet with a faculty advisor. This is a great opportunity to see our University first hand and what we have to offer, and when you're ready, we welcome your application to our institution.
Prospective students who are interested in attending Loma Linda University are welcome to set up an appointment to meet with one of the representatives below. We request that you bring with you copies of your college transcripts (unofficial copies are ok).
Parents and spouses are welcome to attend appointments too. High school students are also welcome to make appointments to plan their educational goals.
If you are not able to visit us in person but would like advisement.... You may fax or email us your information and an advisor will contact you. Our fax number is (909) 558-4291. Be sure to include your contact information (daytime phone and email) and the allied health program in which you are interested. One of our advisors will review your information and be in touch.
Our Allied Health advisors can talk with you about:
- Questions you may have regarding allied health program options.
- His or her profession and experiences.
- Prerequisites that you need to complete before attending LLU.
- A plan to fit in all the prerequisite courses you need to enter the program.
- Deadlines and admission procedures.
- Information on how to prepare yourself for an allied health career.
- Where to volunteer or do observation hours within your chosen field.
- Program demands and requirements for students to be successful within our programs or your chosen profession.
- Job outlook and salaries for specific professions.
- Educational accommodations for those with limitations.
- Reentry into college for adult learners.
- Transcript questions.
A Financial Advisor can talk with you about:
- Financial options for funding your education.
- Loans and scholarships.
- Living expenses.
- Paying back on your educational investment.
A school recruiter can:
- Show you around campus and answer your questions.
- Represent LLU at your career fair or college.
- Talk to students about LLU and its programs.
- Answer questions about allied health careers.
- Answer questions about Loma Linda University.
- Advise on how to reach your educational goals
An advisor or recruiter cannot:
- Make personal career decisions for you but can help advise you when you have questions regarding our programs.
- Choose a career for you but can advise you on the differences within the allied health professions.
- Fund your education for you but can provide financial information, contacts and direction to help you reach your educational goals.
SAHP Advisor Contacts
The following are representatives you may contact within the specific departments for advising appointments. If you are not sure which program you are interested in you may contact our marketing or admissions directors.
Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Recruitment
Helen Martinez Wendtland
Assistant Dean of Admissions and Records, International Students
Department of CPS
Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Pauline Calla Cabanada
Health Information Management
Mary K. Becker
Nutrition and Dietetics
|Karla Lavin Williams||Health Care Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arthur Marshak||Health Professions Educationemail@example.com|
Post-Professional PT Programs
|Orthotics and Prosthetics|
Communication Sciences and Disorders