Carlos Prieto, MBA, FACHE, FHFMA
Carlos Prieto is an adjunct faculty member for the Bachelor of Science in Health-Care Administration Program and has served as an instructor since 2011. He is dually board certified as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Healthcare Financial Management Association. His health-care career spans over 13 years across several healthcare systems. He has held a variety of healthcare leadership positions with emphasis in quality improvement, business analytics, and hospital operations.
He enjoys working with students and discussing career paths within healthcare. He is an advocate for a patient-centered approach to leadership and career development.
- M.B.A., Health Administration, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- B.A., Business Administration, Ottawa University, Ottawa, KS
- 2014, Certified, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Dartmouth College Thayer School of Engineering
- 2014, Certified, Six Sigma Black Belt, University of Michigan, College of Engineering
- 2012, Certified Healthcare Finance Professional, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 2010, Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, NAHQ