Admissions - Physician Assistant
Our Next PA Info Session is TBA.
Call Dept for more details Cutler Amphitheater
Loma Linda University Campus
Competitive Applicant Profile
Current Class Statistics: Class of 2014
|Number of Applicants||1,202|
|Number of Interviews||129|
|Average hours of experience
at time of application
Preferences for Admission
The following are the groups of applicants who receive preference for admission. Applicants who do not meet these preferences are still considered for admission to the program, and the presence of one or more of these preferences does not guarantee admission to the program. For more information, please see our FAQs page.
- Seventh-day Adventists
- Graduates of Loma Linda University
- Applicants of under-represented populations
- Applicants with a history of meaningful, continuous involvement in community serivce consistent with the mission and values of Loma Linda University
How to Apply
- Step 1 Apply through CASPA
- Step 2 Request official transcripts be sent to CASPA
- Step 3 Complete a secondary application
- Step 4 Interview (by invitation only)
- Step 5 Admissions decision
- Step 6 Send confirmation and deposit ($500, nonrefundable for accepted students only)
- Step 7 Request an official set of transcripts to be sent to Loma Linda from your previous institutions
(required before registration and only for accepted students)
Dates to Remember
CASPA applications accepted May 31 – November 1, 2015 for the school year beginning September 2015.
Bachelor’s degree must be completed by December 31, 2015.
For 2015 admissions cycle- (for classes beginning September 2016)
CASPA opens- May 1, 2015
CASPA deadline- October 1, 2015
Supplemental application deadline- December 15, 2015
Priority deadline- September 1, 2015
Prerequisite courses in progress (2 maximum) must be completed by the end of the Spring Quarter of the year of matriculation
If selected for an interview, applicants will be contacted via telephone to arrange an interview date. Interviews are conducted from early January to late February. Every applicant who wishes to be eligible for acceptance into the program must complete the interview process, though not every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be invited to interview.
Where to apply
Prospective students who apply to the Loma Linda University Physician Assistant Program must do so via the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) program. This is a convenient, state-of-the-art, web-based application service. CASPA can be accessed at: http://www.caspaonline.org/.
Apply through CASPA first by clicking the apply now button above.
Once your CASPA application has been processed by CASPA and received by the University, all applicants will be provided with a link to a supplemental application.