Bridgette Clark, BS, RDMS (ABD, OB/GYN), RVT
Bridgette Clark is a full-time Faculty member in the Department of Radiation Technology. Upon her hire date in the summer of 2020, she has been the Clinical Coordinator for the BS, Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography Programs.
Bridgette is fairly new to her position as Clinical Coordinator but, has been a part of the LLU family as a student since 2016, and then as a Medical Center sonographer since 2018, specializing in Maternal Fetal Medicine. She still works as a per diem sonographer at the Medical Center one day a week. Bridgette feels great purpose and honor in the opportunity to facilitate and support the students throughout their journeys in the BSDMS and Cardiac Sonography programs.
- MS in Radiation Sciences, Loma Linda University (In Progress)
- BS in Radiation Sciences, Loma Linda University (2020)
- Certificate degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Loma Linda University (2018)
- AS in Health Science, Crafton Hills College (2016)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, ABD & OB/GYN
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Registered Nuchal Translucency Quality Review Technologist