Erin Marshall, BS, RDMS, RVT
Erin Marshall is a Faculty member in the Department of Radiation Technology, where she has worked full-time since 2018. She is the Program Director of the B.S. in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography Programs.
Erin started her career at Loma Linda as a student in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program in 2011, from which she graduated in 2013. Following her completion of the program, she worked as a Sonographer for several years at Loma Linda University’s Medical Center, specializing in Women’s Imaging, Pediatrics, and Maternal Fetal Medicine. She became the Clinical Coordinator for the Department of Radiation Technology’s B.S-DMS/Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography Programs in 2018, before being named Program Director for both programs in the summer of 2020. She still works per-diem one day a week as a Maternal Fetal Medicine Sonographer at LLUMC-Murrieta Campus.
- BS in Radiation Sciences, Loma Linda University (2020)
- Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Loma Linda University (2013)
- AA in Behavioral Science, Mt. San Jacinto Community College (2011)
- AA in Social Science, Mt. San Jacinto Community College (2011)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (OB-GYN)