James Rippetoe, MAH(c), MAM.
Portfolio Instructor - Service Learning Faculty
James Rippetoe has taught for the School of Allied Health Professions since 2010. As a full-time Instructor/Service-Learning faculty member, he teaches courses in the Bachelor of Science degrees in Radiation Sciences, Healthcare Administration, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography programs, as well as the Master of Science in Radiation Science program. Mr. Rippetoe also teaches general education courses for Loma Linda University, including Cultural Anthropology and the History of Radiation and Imaging. Mr. Rippetoe continues to teach part-time at San Bernardino Valley College, where he has been since 2003.
Currently, Mr. Rippetoe is in the process of completing his thesis for a second Masters in Global History at American Public University. He plans on starting his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) in the Spring of 2022.
Mr. Rippetoe is a practitioner of martial arts, possessing a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do from the American Tae Kwon Do Association (ATA). He is also a classically trained musician, performing regularly with the California Christian Symphony, La Sierra University Symphony, Riverside Lyric Opera, Southland Symphony, Temecula Valley Symphony, and the Redlands Community Orchestra, where he is vice president of the board. He is a former board member of the Southern California Young Artists Symphony and regularly volunteers with the San Bernardino County High School and Middle School Honor Orchestras.
- 2021 M.A (c)., Global History, American Public University
- 2019 Graduate Certificate: Health & Wellness Coaching, Loma Linda University – School of Public Health
- 2009 M.A., Management, University of Redlands
- 2009 Institute of Economics & Political Studies, Graduate Program, Cambridge University
- 1995 BA, History, University of Redlands
- 1992 Black Belt, American Tae Kwon Do Association
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- American Historical Association
- American Management Association
- Pi Gamma Mu International Honors Society for the Social Sciences.
- Fellow of the Alfred North Whitehead Leadership Society for demonstrating Leadership and Academic Excellence.
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
- Sigma Kappa Alpha