Jennifer St. Clair, CCC-SLP
Director of Clinical Education
Jennifer St. Clair is a full-time faculty member and Director of Clinical Education for the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, positions she has held since 2008. She comes to LLU with previous experience in the public schools, hospitals and private practice. In these positions she has worked with populations from birth to death remediating the disorders of: receptive and expressive language disorders, speech sounds disorders, fluency disorders, swallowing disorders.
As the Director of Clinical Education, Jennifer facilitates the student clinical placement process; provides student mentoring, supervision of clinical experiences, and course instruction in the area of Speech Sound Disorders.
- Ph.D. Rehabilitation Sciences and Disorders, Loma Linda University
- M.S. Speech-Language Pathology, Loma Linda University
- B.S. Speech Pathology and Audiology, Loma Linda University
- July 2006, California State License in Speech-Language Pathology
- August 2000, CCC from American Speech-Language Hearing Association