Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
Do you see yourself in a new career that...
- Uses high-tech instrumentation to create and interpret images from inside the human body that are used by physicians to make a medical diagnosis?
- You work as a key member of a professional health-care team interacting with colleagues, physicians, and patients.
- You commit to lifelong learning in order to maintain knowledge and expertise in a rapidly growing health-care profession?
Why choose our LLU Medical Sonography Program?
- No Waiting List.
- Comprehensive and compassionate instruction in the classroom and clinical setting.
- Students gain valuable diversity in their experiences through multiple clinical rotations.
- Students receive more hands on clinical experience than other comparable programs.
- Graduates are competent in a broader range of exams than comparable programs.
- Diligent students are often rewarded ARDMS credentials prior to program completion.
- Alumni are employed at the majority of our clinical sites, providing care and guidance.
- Graduates are more prepared and desired for employment in all levels of health care.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
The following links will provide information regarding the cost of the certificate, financing available, median debt, normal timeframe for completion, and job placement rates for students that have completed this program. To view this information, Click the links below.
School of Allied Health Professions
Department of Radiation Technology
Medical Sonography Program
Loma Linda University
Nichol Hall, Room A829
Loma Linda, CA 92350