Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
Do you see yourself.....
- Using high-tech instrumentation to create and interpret images from inside the human body that are used by physicians to make a medical diagnosis?
- Working as a key member of a professional health-care team interacting with colleagues, physicians, and patients.
- Committing to lifelong learning in order to maintain knowledge and expertise in a rapidly growing health-care profession?
Explore our Medical Sonography Programs offered at Loma Linda University
- What is Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- Program Accreditation Information
- Medical Sonography Tracks
- Admissions Process Checklist
- Requirements and Prerequisites
- Program Brochure
- Sonography Observation Info
- Program Faculty
- Sonography Terminology
- FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Other LLU Radiation Technology programs
- Continuing Education in Radiography
- Apply online
School of Allied Health Professions
Department of Radiation Technology
Medical Sonography Program
Loma Linda University
Nichol Hall, Room A829
Loma Linda, CA 92350