Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
Do you see yourself.....
- Using high-tech instrumentation to create and interpret images from inside the human body that are used by physicians to make a medical diagnosis?
- Working as a key member of a professional health-care team interacting with colleagues, physicians, and patients.
- Committing to lifelong learning in order to maintain knowledge and expertise in a rapidly growing health-care profession?
Gainful Employment Disclosures
The following links will provide information regarding the cost of the certificate, financing available, median debt, normal timeframe for completion, and job placement rates for students that have completed this program. To view this information, Click the links below.
Explore our Medical Sonography Programs offered at Loma Linda University
- What is Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- Program Accreditation Information
- Medical Sonography Tracks
- Admissions Process Checklist
- Requirements and Prerequisites
- Program Brochures
- Sonography Observation Info
- Program Faculty
- Sonography Terminology
- FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Other LLU Radiation Technology programs
- Apply online
School of Allied Health Professions
Department of Radiation Technology
Medical Sonography Program
Loma Linda University
Nichol Hall, Room A829
Loma Linda, CA 92350