The School of Allied Health Professions offers many events during the year. SAHPSA which is the Alliied Health Student Association is involved with planning events for the student body throughout the year. We offer a free lunch program once a week for our students called Lunch Power.
Our Alumni office plans our Annual Homecoming Weekend which includes a continuing education convention, religious activities, homecoming reunions and a recognition banquet. March 1-4, 2018. Departments and programs also plan individual social events for their students during the school year. Our Graduation weekend is held in June and is our biggest event of the year! Parents and friends are encouraged to attend.
Upcoming Allied Health dates include:
- Fall Quarter begins September 25, 2017
- Thanksgiving Break November 21- 27, 2017
- Christmas Break December 22- January 2, 2018
- University-wide Open House- January 28, 2018
- Winter Quarter begins January 2, 2018
- Homecoming Weekend March 1-4, 2018
- Spring Break March 17-25, 2018
- Spring Quarter begins March 26, 2018
- Graduation Weekend June 8-10, 2018
Department Specific Events
- Annual University wide Open House January 28, 2017. RSVP closer to the date at www.llu.edu
School of Allied Health Professions Calendar. We recommend you check both the School of Allied Health Professions and the Academic Calendar under the University Tab.
|Ongoing Events||Annual Events|
*Selected events are opened to the public including an annual Open House where prospective students are invited to come tour the campus.