Application restrictions may apply for online students living in certain states. Verify that your state authorizes online programs at Loma Linda University.
- High school diploma/GED or a college degree
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses with a grade of “C” or better.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Terminology (may be taken while in the program)
- Completion and submission of the LLU application at www.llu.edu/apply by August 1st for consideration to begin in the Fall.
- Interview, if deemed necessary.
Application to and enrollment in Loma Linda University constitute the student’s commitment to honor and abide by the academic and social practices and regulations stated in announcements, bulletins, handbooks, and other published materials, and to maintain a manner that is mature and compatible with the University’s function as an institution of higher learning.