J. Rob Cruise, II, M.S.R.S., RT(R)(MR)(CT)
Mr. Cruise is a program director in the Department of Radiation Technology. He is currently director of the AS Cardiac Electrophysiology Technology and Cardiac & Vascular Imaging programs. He has been a part of the faculty since 1999 serving as Adjunct Instructor and Program Director since 2014. Mr. Cruise teaches in multiple programs, including CT/MRI, Bachelor of Science, Masters in Radiologist Assistant, PACS administration, Cardiac Electrophysiology Technology, Cardiac and Vascular Imaging, and Nuclear Medicine. In addition, Mr. Cruise held a PACS Administrator role for 10 years and was in imaging management for a decade. He served as manager, director, and area director over two hospitals and two out-patient clinics.
- A.S., Cardiac Electrophysiology Technology, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, 2019
- M.S., Radiation Sciences; Administration and Education emphases, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, 2016
- B.S., Radiation Sciences, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, 2011
- Certificate, Special Imaging (CT/MRI), Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, 1998
- A.S., Medical Radiography, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, 1996
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Radiographer, 1996
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Computed Tomography, 1998
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 1998
- California Radiologic Technologist, Fluoroscopy, 1996
- Breath Alcohol Technician, 1996
PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES
- 2002 Cruise, K., Cruise, J., (2019). Administrator’s Opinion on Education, ASRT Scanner, 2002.
Program development and approval process completed for the following programs:
- 2018 Worked with Laura Alipoon to bring the CEPT program from an on-campus AS degree to an online program.
- 2017 Worked with Laura Alipoon to bring the CVI program from a University Certificate to an emphasis in the BS in Radiation Sciences degree. The first cohort started in the fall of 2018.