Suzette Paredes Sanchez, MS, RT (R)
Assistant Professor/ Clinical Coordinator
Suzette Sanchez is a full-time Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiation Technology, where she has taught since 2010. In addition to teaching, Suzette is also the Clinical Coordinator for the Special Imaging Program. Suzette has dedicated her professional life to the field of radiology.
She began her career as a medical radiography technologist at Loma Linda University Medical Center. She was promoted to Chief Technologist of the Diagnostic Radiology Department at LLUMC in 2005. Since then, she has served as the imaging manager at Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, NV, Highland Springs Imaging Center in Beaumont, CA, and Assistant Radiology Director at Kaiser Permanente, West Los Angeles, CA.
Her greatest satisfaction, however, comes from being a mentor. She is fond of supporting students who are pursuing a career in the field of radiology. She enjoys teaching radiology management courses where she can share the tips and tricks she has learned throughout her career. In addition, Suzette is passionate about emphasizing the importance of patient-centered care.
- MS in Organizational Leadership, University of Redlands (2020)
- BS in Radiation Sciences, Loma Linda University (2007)
- AS in Medical Radiography, Loma Linda University (2003)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Medical Radiography
- California State Certified Radiographer
- California State Fluoroscopy Permit