Life Support Education
Life Support Education is part of the School of Allied Health Professionals at Loma Linda University. We offer a variety of classes for health care and non-health care professionals. Our classes are approved by California Board of Nursing and California Medical Board for continuing education/medical units.
Classes Now Available
Online Packages and Skills Testing:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Heartsaver First Aid and CPR/AED
Call our office for more information.
Office Location24887 Taylor Street, Suite 102
Loma Linda, CA 92354
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed for lunch from noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - noon