Welcome to the Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program
- Loma Linda University is a world-renowned health sciences institution, recognized for it's emphasis on educating students in a values-based environment that promotes a wellness lifestyle.
- Our program is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Our 100% online doctorate program is delivered through a flexible online format. Our online community fosters learning and professionally growth through creative learning expereiences, critical reflections, and discussions.
- The program embraces people-centered interventions that include both traditional and emerging practice settings.
- Our programs consists of two years of online didactic work and a capstone project following the professional doctorate accrediting standards of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The program emphasizes spirituality, diversity, critical reasoning, advocacy, participation, education, and research.
- Students design their capstone project, inclduing programming and an independent research project that allows graduates to express their creativity, explore new areas of practice, and engage in innovative research and programming.
- Our University also offers a PhD in Rehabilitation Science as an alternate degree option for those specifically interested in Research.
of the program is online
months to completion
of OT programs currently need doctorally trained faculty