- All applicants must complete and submit their application during their desired program's open enrollment period in order to be considered. It is highly recommended that you submit and complete your application early in the enrollment process to better your chances of acceptance. Most programs review and decide student acceptances once the application is complete. Waiting to submit your application can decrease your chances of getting into your desired program.
- Additional elements such as recommendations, official transcripts, proof of observation hour forms, and international student transcript evaluations, may be sent after the application has been submitted; but ALL elements must be received and reviewed before an admissions decision can be made. The University does not issue provisional acceptances for incomplete applications.
- Programs make decisions as applications are completed and programs may fill up before the published deadline date. Since many of our programs are in high demand and fill up quickly, we recommend that you do not wait until the deadline to apply.
- International students (those who have taken courses outside of the US) are highly encouraged to apply as early as possible due to the additional time in receiving and processing their completed applications, official transcripts, and student visa paperwork.
- If you attempt to apply and receive a notice that the class is closed, please check back during the next open enrollment period to complete your application.
- Application fees are nonrefundable once the application has been submitted online.
- If you are applying to the Doctor of PT Entry level, Occupational Therapy Masters, or Masters of Physician Assistant programs, please follow their alternate application directions outlined on their program pages.
- See our admissions page for further instruction on applying to the School of Allied Health Professions.
Contact the admissions department for further questions about applications and admissions at email@example.com or 909-558-4599