- We will accept online lectures and labs from regionally accredited institutions.
- We will accept “Pass” grades
- In regards to observation hours, at this point and time, we are still requiring observation hours. However, we do understand the difficulty students face right now with trying to complete their hours. If by spring 2021, students still are unable to complete their hours due to COVID-19, then we will waive the requirement. We are trying to be optimistic, but fully understand the reality of the situation.
- GRE scores are due December 1
- For the application cycle opening July 2022, we will have a two attempt rule regarding prerequisites. If a course is taken more than once, we will count the grade on the second attempt.
The entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Loma Linda University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100 Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22305-3085; 703-684-2782. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.capteonline.org
*Complaints can be filed with CAPTE using the contact information above.
The most recent accreditation status was granted on May 2, 2012 and is in effect through June 30, 2022.