Application & Forms
- LLU Application Online application. A $60 nonrefundable application fee is required at the time of submission
- Non-degree registration form (for non-degree courses)
- LLU transcript request
Career Observation Forms
Applicants applying to the following programs must provide proof of career observation in professional settings. The following printable forms are for verification of observation hours completed and should be signed by your mentor upon completion
Students are responsible for obtaining their own observations/experiences. Please print the correct form for your program you are applying for and take it with you to each of your observation sites. If you are interested in observing at LLUMC, please fax or email form below to the observation coordinator to schedule time.
You may submit your application to LLU before your observation hours are completed. However, completion and verification of hours are required before your application is complete and an admissions decision can be made.
Please note: The following programs do fill quickly due to their popularity. To be considered, applications should be submitted early on in the program enrollment period.
Applicants are also encouraged to gain experience by exceeding the minimum observation hours required or recommended.
Orthotics & Prosthetics
Orthotics & Prosthetics observation form
- Physical Therapy (DPT program) observation form
- Cardiac Electrophysiology observation form
- Medical Radiography observation form
- Cardiac and Interventional Imaging (CVI program) observation form
- Radiation Therapy observation form
- MRI observation form
- CT observation form
- Nuclear Medicine observation form
- Sonography observation form
More about Observation Hours
Prospective students may not be able to complete all required observation hours at one facility and may need to schedule additional observation hours with other facilities. Contact your program of interest for further information.