The following dates are open enrollment periods and deadlines for our Allied Health Programs.
Please check with the program advisor for more specific enrollment questions.
Important Enrollment Notices:
- All applicants must complete and submit their application during their desired program's open enrollment period in order to be considered. It is highly recommended that you submit and complete your application early in the enrollment process to better your chances of acceptance. Most programs review and decide student acceptances once the application is complete. Waiting or delaying your application can decrease your chances of getting into your desired program of choice.
- Additional elements such as recommendations, official transcripts and proof of observation hour forms, international student transcript evaluations, may be sent after the application has been submitted; but ALL elements must be received and reviewed before an admissions decision can be made. The University does not issue provisional acceptances for incomplete applications.
- Programs make decisions as applications are completed and programs may fill before the published deadline date. Since many of our programs are in high demand and fill fast, we recommend that you do not wait or hold out until the deadline to apply.
- International students (those who have taken courses outside of the US) are highly encouraged to apply as early as possible due to the additional time in receiving and processing their completed applications, official transcripts and student visa paperwork.
- If you attempt to apply and receive a notice that the class is closed, please check back during the next open enrollment period to complete your application.
- Application fees are nonrefundable once the application has been submitted online.
- If you are applying to the Doctor of PT Entry level, Occupational Therapy Masters, Orthotics & Prosthetics Entry level, or Masters of Physician Assistant programs, please follow their alternate application directions outlined on their program pages.
- See our admissions page for further instruction on applying to the School of Allied Health Professions.
Open Enrollment Dates for Allied Health Applicants
Allied Health Studies
Health Care Administration Bachelors Nov 1-April 1
Health Professions Educator-Quarterly
Emergency Medical Care-Jan 1- Aug 1
Respiratory Care-Jan 1- Sept. 1
Advanced Practitioner Respiratory Care BS: Fall 2018 Jan. 1-July 31
Clinical Laboratory Science
Clinical Laboratory Science: January 1- April 1
Cytotechnology: January 1- July 31
Phlebotomy: Spring 2018- Apply Jan 16- Feb 16, 2018
Communication Sciences and Disorders
CMSD Bachelor of Science – October 1 - June 1
CMSD Master of Science – October 1 – January 1
CMSD Transitional Masters – October 1 – March 1
CMSD Doctorate- October 1- May 15th
CMSD Fieldwork Course- Course available Fall and Spring quarters only
Health Informatics and Information Management
All HIIM Programs January 1-August 15
Life Support Education
Dates vary- See LSE Schedule
Dates vary- See Class Schedules
Nutrition and Dietetics
All Programs November 30- March 31
Entry-level MOT: For Summer 2019- Apply through OTCAS Mid-July -October 1, 2018.
Apply early Class fills quickly. Deadline is set to the Eastern time zone. Refer to OTCAS for more info.
OTD: October 1 – June 30 May start Summer or Fall Quarters
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Master of Orthotics and Prosthetics – Oct 1 – Sept 1 (for Fall)
Apply through OPCAS
Master of Science: May 1 – October 1* Apply through CASPA. Deadline is set to the Eastern time zone. Refer to OTCAS for more info.
Physical Therapist Assistant August 3 – April 2 Priority Deadline Nov. 1 Apply Early. This class fills and closes quickly
DPT-Entry level Doctor of PT- July 1-Nov 1; Dec 30 is closing date for secondary applications. Sept 1 is priority deadline. Applications after have a low probability of getting accepted. Apply through PTCAS
PP-Doctor of PT 65 – Oct 1 – Apr 1 (for Fall)
PP-DPT 45 – Oct 1 – Aug 1 (for Fall)
PP-DPT 45 – Aug 1 – Nov 1 (for Winter)
PP-DPT 45 – Nov 1 – Feb 1 (for Spring)
PhD October 1- August 1
AS in Medica Radiography: Oct. 1-April 1 with priority deadline of Feb. 15 for a fall start.
AS in Cardiac Electrophysiology: Jan. 1-July 31 for a fall start.
BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography: June 1-Dec. 31 with priority deadline of Oct. 15 for a summer start.
MRI Certificate: Jan.1-May 1 for a fall start and June 1-Dec. 1 for a spring start.
CT Certificate: Jan. 1-May 1 for a fall start.
CT/MRI: Jan. 1-May 1 for a fall start.
CVI Certificate: Jan. 1-July 31 for a fall start.
BS in Nuclear Medicine: Nov. 1-Aug. 15 for a fall start (ARRT) and Nov. 1-April 15 for a summer start (non-ARRT).
BS in Radiation Therapy: Oct. 1-April 1 for a fall start (ARRT) and Oct. 1-April 1 for a summer start (non-ARRT).
Dosimetry Certificate: Oct. 1-April 1 for a fall start.
BS in Healthcare Administration: Nov. 1-April 1 for a summer start.
MS in Radiation Sciences: Jan. 1-Sept. 1 for a fall start.
MS in Radiologist Assistant: Jan. 1-June 1 for a fall start.
If the program you are searching for is not listed, please contact the department directly for enrollment periods and deadlines.
Contact SAHP Admissions for further questions about applications and admissions or email us@ email@example.com