Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions offers healthcare-related online learning with the following elective courses and degrees.These courses have been designed to be integrative across all healthcare disciplines and whole-person care related from evidenced-based research. These are online programs taught on Canvas each quarter by Dr. Lee Berk.
- Managing Stress-Graduate and Undergraduate Levels
- Lifestyle Health and Wholeness -Graduate Level
- Therapeutic Humor in Healthcare- Graduate Level
- Spirituality and Health: The Wholeness Connection for any SAHP and Graduate Students.
See specific program information and additional distance education information below:
Our program advisors are available to answer your questions.
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor of Science
- Health Informatics - Master of Science
- Imaging Informatics - Certificate
- Nutritional Care Management - Master of Science
- Occupational Therapy - Doctorate of Science
- Post-Professional Respiratory Care - Bachelor of Science
- Radiologist Assistant - Master of Science
- Radiation Sciences - Bachelor of Science
- Radiation Sciences - Master of Science
- Respiratory Care - Master of Science
Distance Education Information includes state restrictions for online programs.