Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions offers healthcare related online learning with the following elective courses & degrees.
These courses have been designed to be integrative across all healthcare disciplines and whole-person care related from evidenced-based research. These are online programs taught on Canvas each quarter by Dr. Lee Berk.
- Managing Stress-Graduate and Undergraduate Levels
- Lifestyle Health and Wholeness -Graduate Level
- Therapeutic Humor in Healthcare- Graduate Level
- Spirituality and Health: The Wholeness Connection for any SAHP and Graduate Students.
See specific program information and additional distance education information below:
Our program advisors are available to answer your questions.
- Health Care Administration - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Informatics - Master's Degree (Health Informatics and Info Mgt)
- Imaging Informatics - Certificate (Radiation Technology)
- Nutritional Care Management - Masters Degree
- Occupational Therapy - Doctorate Degree
- Radiologist Assistant - Master's Degree
- Radiation Sciences - Bachelor's Degree
- Radiation Sciences - Master's Degree
Distance Education Information includes state restrictions for online programs.